Saturday, October 31, 2009

How long does your period last?

Is something wrong with me? Sometimes mine lasts 3 days, and other times it lasts a whole week! What about u?
Answer:
your period usually last 3-10 days and sometimes the flow is light. Other times it is heavy. It is always different don't worry.
It just depends. I have the same situation. I think it's different every time. Nothing is wrong with you. Don't worry! =)
Too long. I have such a bad period, it will last for two weeks, but only come five months of the year.
Nothing's wrong with you. The normal period lasts between 2 and 8 days. A week is normal.

My periods have always lasted a week.
3 days for me !
Mine averages about 4 to 5 days
Me also same situation. It is just one of those things.
Everybody is different. I have mine 5-6 days and my sister has hers for just 4 days. I have mine every 21 days some people have theirs every 28 days and so on.
The menses (bleeding or periods): this commonly lasts from day 1 to day 5.
During this phase, if fertilisation of the egg hasn鈥檛 happened, the lining of the womb or uterus, which is called the endometrium, comes away from the uterus wall and the blood and tissues pass out via the vagina. Most women bleed for between 3 and 5 days. The lining of the endometrium will end up about 1 mm thick at the end of the period. As well as the loss of the endometrial tissue, about 35 to 50 mL of blood is lost from the broken endometrial blood vessels in a typical period. This blood does not usually clot unless bleeding is very heavy.
Each person is different that is why it can last all week or a couple of days. It really can depend on all stressed you are can help it be longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net