Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I make these menstrual cramps and bloating go away??!?

It's the second day of my period and I'm suffering from some major cramps and bloating..I've taken Midol and it's just not working..Is there anything else I can do..foods I can eat..I just need to make this stop..it's so uncomfortable...help..
Answer:
I'd try Aleve for the cramps. As for the bloating, you may want to temporarily try a "water pill" (e.g., diurex). Drink as much water as possible (I know this is counterintuitive, but it can work wonders). Don't OVERdo it with the water, of course, but drink plenty of it.

Hang in there,
~M~
Call your doctor and ask for pain medication. You could have a problem if Midol isn't helping you.
my gf likes to do it in the shower during that time
Have you tried extra strength midol instead? I have heard eating bannanas helps. You can get a face cloth and get it wet, but squeeze the excess water out then put it in the microwave, then put it on your stomach for awhile. Hope I helped :)
before u go to bed, take evening primrose oil pills. it soothes ur tummy naturally instead of the commercial painkillers. avoid caffeine, fruit juices, sodas, fruits, milk-based beverages and cold beverages as it can be quite acidic to ur tummy. drink warm water usually and if the pain is really too bad, drink some really warm water(not too hot that it will scald ur tongue) and lie down. do not stress ur body too much. if the pain persists, please go see a doctor. and opt for a scan. get well soon...
this is weird but my bf told me to put hot water in a waterbottle and put it on the ache and it works.
take 800mg of ibuprofen.. that really works for me! i get them too and that works. but ask your doctor if it's ok for you to take them. some people can't really handle 800 because they say it knocks them out, or they get an upset stomach or something. i don't get anything! about the bloating i don't know i just deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net