Saturday, October 31, 2009

How long does it take for kegels to work?

I do about 100 a day and I want to know how long will it take for me and my partner to feel the difference. Im a 20 year old female (if that makes a difference)
Answer:
Good question. I have read that they do DEFINITLY work and that you and your partner will for sure feel a difference after 8 weeks. I never noticed anything, but to be honest I've never been very disciplined - I do a few here and there when I remember. The results will appear only if you are constant.
It can take up to 8 - 10 weeks to notice improvement, and there will most certainly be improvement.
Do it the natural way, with natural exercises. And do toe touches from the waist, they make a difference.
To prepare your perineum from giving birth, kegels exercise is good to strengthen perineal muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net