Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can u lose wieght and FAST???


Answer:
Eat a well balanced meal.Use your bike or walk instead of getting a ride.Try to organize a exercise routine to do daily.
eat healthy and excercise
surgery
if u want lose wieght and FAST used Medicine more information http://www.skincarefairy.com
you can SAFELY lose 8-10 pounds a month
Liposuction, amputation, sickness,

I suspect some hormones may help in weight loss, but would not be really fast. An endocrinologist would hopefully help if you want to try it.

alive.com says most Americans are chromium deficient. In that case, chromium picolinate might help
Well for me the fastest way is eating small meals (4-5) throughout the day and using the treadmill for at least 40 minutes a day and also weight training at least 3 times a week. I have boosted my metabolism by doing this and this week alone I have lost 6lbs.
48 hour Hollywood Juice diet! You can get it at Walgreen's($20 for 32oz)you mix it with equal amounts of H2o and that is all your allowed to have for 2 days. You shouldn't get hungry and you can lose 8-10 lbs in 2 days.
I have done this. The purpose is if you just want to lose a few pounds, or to jump start
your diet (by positive results). If you have more weight to lose I would recommend Weight Watchers. I've done that too. It's
not a lot of rules but an awareness of what
and how much you eat. Which creates a life style change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net