Saturday, October 31, 2009

How long does it take to get your period when you go off of birth control?

It's been a little over a month since I went off of birth control, but I haven't got my period yet. Does anyone know about how long it usually takes?
Answer:
dont worry i had the depo shot which made me gain a ton of weight be the way, and as soon as i stopped i didnt get my period and thought i was pregnate but finally got my period 3 almost four months later and so far my period been lasting almost three weeks and im still trying to lose the weight :(
are you sure you're not pregnant?

i was on the patch for 9 months, then one month i ran out of patches. So with the patch u dont wear the patch the week of ur period. I didnt have a patch for that following week. almost 4 weeks later i found out i was pregnant!

But it may take your period a few weeks/months to regulate back to normal. I wouldnt worry if you know ur not pregnant and have no other problems. let nature take its course! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net