Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can you increase female hormones naturally?

I'm 15 and I havn't had my period in a year! I've already been to the doctors and seen a gyneocologist, and I'm not pregnant or anything like that. When the doctor took a blood test my estrogen and some other hormones were low. Is there any way to increase them naturally? (My mom won't let me go on birth control or take any pills). Thanks for your help 鈽?!-- Question-to-best answer
Answer:
you should do some research on Dong Quai it's a root that regulates the hormones in your ovaries. I used it once to help me get my period after not having it for 6 or 7 months, because I stopped getting a birth control shot. It work in about a month.
i have heard soy milk does wonders- i cant remember the brand, but they make very very vanilla and chocolate- you would never know you were drinking soy milk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net