Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can you stop your underarms from sweating?

I have major problems that when I sweat it goes through my T-shirt. Is there anyway of stopping this.
Answer:
you can't stop sweating it is a normal process for keeping the body cool. just find a good antipersirant deoderant to use otherwise don't worry about it
use a product called certain dri

i had the same problem when i was younger, and after using that i never sweat . it was a miracle
Try Secret Clinical Strength Deordorant. It's more expensive than traditionol anti-perspirants, but it's really worth it. I've been using it for weeks with great results.
Listen to Buntee she knows what she's talkin' 'bout.
Try Mitchum deodorant for women. That is one of the better in the women.
Certin dry is the best deodorant. If you really have a problem and nothing works I know that botox injections in your armpit cures excessive sweating. It's really expensive though. Try the certin dry!
I've been told that Mitchum deodorant works very well. You can find it at WalMart or Target.
Use an antiperspirant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net