Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I tell if he likes me?

I met a guy about 2 months ago.I was healing from my broken so I did not pay much attention. We went out on 2 dates. We talk/text each other almost every other day. He calls me when he is going through tough times and vice versa. We have many things in common. In the beginning (since I was still healing) I told him how I was not ready for a relationship...I also mentioned that girls and boys can easily be friends -without romance. However, the more I talked to him I developed a crush. I also find myself thinking about him - i try not to, but i can't help it. He used to date a girl (and still talks to her), but he tells me that he does not want to be with her. 1 time we did not talk for a couple of days and he told me he missed me; I told him too. I feel that like he likes me, but I don't want to get hurt/rejected again. 3 persons tell me that its obvious he likes me, but im not sure. How do I find out if he has a crush in me without making a fool out of my
Answer:
Just ask him out. Sometimes you have to put yourself out there. Otherwise you will never know.
Hes probably not saying he likes u since u told himm right off u dont want ti to be in a relationship. What u gotta do is show him some signs of liking him and if he responds positively to those signs, then u can proceed. Im positive he likes u and GOOD LUCK!!!
Sunshine, I have been where you are...the best thing to do is just to tell him straight out how you feel and ask how he feels about you. Just tell him - you dont want to sit there for years and wonder what could have been.

This could be the start of something new for you both, so take it slow and just talk alone with him.

Good luck!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net