Saturday, October 31, 2009

How long does your period last?

Just wondering. Mine is always six days, no matter what. My sister's is only four.
Answer:
mine is six too!! ugh... it sucks.
Well mine is a full 7 days but my sisters is only 1! They can be anywhere from 1 to 7 days. Any longer then that I would see a doctor.
about 3 days for me. But, two years ago when I was battling endometriosis really bad, i had mine for six months straight!!
mine is 2 days, 3 max!!
ARE YOU A MAN?
gosh, mine lasts 5 days always no matter what, my friend's is always 7. I had heard that your period cycle changes after a birth but it's not always the case. It sucks I know.
depends really sum people only hav them for about 3 days and sum people have em for early a week they tend to b longer when u start ^^ mine are only 3-4 days long
Usually mine is really light for 3-4 days..but its been weird these last few months its been medium-heavy for like 5 days..maybe becasue i started working out? Spooky..lol
my wife's is 3 weeks, week 1 pmt week 2 during menstrual tension and week 3 amt after menstrual tension. if i am lucky i get 1 week of peace!
6..can i do anything to stop it?? i wa thinking like cleaning everything inside with a douche or somehting and let it all out and .crazy idea?
mine is longer than most too and I get cramps. This is called dysmenoria and it usually happens to girls that get their periods at a very young age. I was 10 when mine started and I have mine for a full week and have intense cramps for the first 4 days.
5 days every time - like clockwork.
On the pill, about 5 days, off the pill it can be up to 10! Nightmare
mine is about 5, 6 or 7 days.
Before I got my IUD "Miriena (sp)" it lasted 2-3 days but now that I have an IUD I don't get one at all... :-) You can only get and IUD if you have had kids! Hope I helped ya out! Look it to other birth control option's to help with your period!
Either 4 or 5 days
threeeeeee
Three or four for me but it varys between different people for different reasons.
hay snap mine is always 6 days aswell it never changes !!!!!
mine lasts 3 days it was 6 till i had the depo provan injection then they stopped for a year now they last 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net