Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can i stop my excess sweating?

i I think I sweat way too much for a girl. I went as far as buying that new Secret Clinical Deodorant. that cost me $10 buck and it helped a little. It鈥檚 getting hot outside and my insecurities are getting the best of me. HELP!
Answer:
I used to perspire a lot when I was young and what helped me is Mitchum's. I still use it.
But if you truly suffer from hyperhydrosis (the clinical name for excessive perspiration) your doctor can give you a prescription for a special deodorant. If that doesn't help, doctors are actually injecting Botox to control perspiration, and I have heard that the results are GREAT. Good luck to you Hon...I know what you're going through :)
Teenagers tend to sweat a lot. A teenager's hormone is going hey wire. Nonetheless i suppose what you are asking is what should you do to smell badly or show wet spots.
1. Walk with paper towel or a wash rag to wipe.
2. Use a deodorant that is antiperspirant with fragrance if you are not allergic.
3.Drink lots of water to reduce to smell of your perspiration.

Oh an even if you are not a teen you can still use this.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net