Sunday, October 25, 2009

How Can I tell If I'm done growing?

I want to grow more, 4'11 only, female, i hate my height, realisticlly i atleast want tobe 5'2-5'4

I heard if your armspan is the same length as your height ur not done growing yet, its suppose to be a few centimeters or inches longer than ur height.is that true? if ur an adult check it out urself...
tell me
Answer:
Your arm span will be close to your height, but has no bearing on whether or not you are done growing. My arms are about 3 cm longer than my height and I am long since done growing.

Read the first of the site below. Perhaps helpful...perhaps not.

The good news is that at 4'11" it is likely that when you stand up hugging your true love, your head will likely be right on his chest. It is perfect. (My wife is 5', and I love it but she would like to be a few inches taller *wink*)
why does it matter? people stop growing around 20 years old.
Well then you are not done growing yet and you will be when you are around 20-30 I would not worry so much about your health as in how you are growing so if you just keep on eating right and everything will be just fine!
My daughter is almost 19 and she is the same height you are. She has a big personality, though. I don't know about the arm spam thing and I'm entirely too lazy to get up and check it out, but don't worry about it. Just make the most out of what you've got and just be thankful you are healthy and don't have any chronic health problems. I don't mean to minimize your problem, but you could have a lot more to be worried about with your body than height.

Take a look at this t-shirt. Buy it and wear it with pride! :)

http://www.zazzle.com/product/2350041901...
I wish you told us how old you are. As far as my husband goes. He was 5'9" inches and in high school, when he went to college in his 6 yrs. there, he grew to 6'3". Thereby, a person can grow to be taller in and around that time.
Did you know the sought after Cleopatra was only 4'9". She was talked about as being the most desirable woman in her century. I'm 5'5" and when I was your age I wanted to be shorts and petite.
Today, I like being my size. You will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net