Saturday, October 31, 2009

How long does davocet remain in your system?

had a one year old perscription of narvocet given for menstral pain. Last tuesday I was having bad cramps so, I took a half of a pill then half about 6 hrs later and one more half on weds. That is all I took. Today is Monday, and I had a drug test (UA) at my workplace today. Should I worry?
Answer:
No, don't worry about it. They are most likely looking for Marijuana, cocaine, crystal meth.. If they question it I would just tell them the truth. If its one thing they cannot argue is the pain of a womans period. I personally have given prescriptions of Acetominophen with codeine to patients that had severe cramps so they cannot judge that. On average though it is completely out of your system about two weeks and that is usually through a hair analysis. If your that bothered by it call you Ob/Gyn so they at least chart it and then they have your testimony on paper that is what you are taking it for and not abuse.
From what I read in my nursing book, I think you should be fine..drug tests look for illegal drugs, and not necessarily prescription drugs..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net