Sunday, October 25, 2009

How can I skip my period for a month?

I am taking birth control pills and I heard that there is a way that you can alter taking your pills to skip your period for a month. Does anyone know about this?
Answer:
Take seasonale. You get 4 periods a year.
If you are on a monophasic pill (where all the active pills are the same colour) you can just start a new pack of active pills on the day you would have started the sugar pills.

I only have four periods a year by doing this, but you should consult your doctor if you plan to do it all the time like that.
try birth control..even if you dont really need it for the purpose
you dont get your period as often
:]]
Loestrin 24 Fe to have a really short period. Depo provera is also a good chose 55% have no period at all after 1 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net