Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can you pop your cherry except through intercourse?

My cherry popped but i didnt have intercourse.I was just curious how it happened.I just need some causes.
Thanks:)
Answer:
horseback riding extreme cycling
are you sure?? how do u know its popped? then the only other way i know is through tampons!
If the flesh was stretched too far, it can break. Some causes are strenuous exercise and inserting a tampon.
Bike or horse riding could pop ur cherry. It could also breake duing exercise that envolves ur legs spitting too much.
did you insert something into you vagina ? that could do it
I dont know what ''cherries'' are so if u tell me i can help you
horseback riding, biking, hard fall

but most likely just tampons...
it can pop by getting fingers if they go farther than 3 inches in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net