Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How many days?

i am on the pill and i want to know how many days does it take for your period to come after you have finished your first pack
Answer:
About 3 days but as the first poster said it does vary from woman to woman. I have found that sometimes it varies from brand to brand too because when I was taking the old Ovcon 35 (it is now called something else) and had to have a period that as soon as I was off the hormone pills I would start a period. I would also recommend double checking with your dr to see what they say.
It varies for every woman.
should be about 3/4
It can depend on your body and also what pill you're on. It used to be 4 days for me on Dianette, but is now only 2 on Trinovum.
a few
about 3-4 days with me
Im on Microgynon 30. It usually comes on the 3rd or 4th day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net