Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How long is it okay for me to take diane35?

I'm using diane-35 pills to treat hormonal imbalance and possible polycystic ovary per gynecologist's prescription. She also recommended it for my acne problems. I am prescribed to take it for 3 to 6 months and have an ultrasound to see if there are some changes in my ovaries. The problem is I don't have an access to a trustworthy gynecologist and ultrasound where I am. I've been continuing taking diane35 for 9 months (last April) because of that. Is it okay for me to continue doing so as I'm also using it for contraception? I'm getting anxious over this news that diane35 causes severe side effects so I'm hoping for good answers for the mean time while I have no proper doctors to consult with.
Answer:
I took Diane 35 for 5 years with no serious problems.

HTH : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net