Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How long will it take me to get back to my normal weight?

I was recently stressed over the past month and lost over 10 pounds because I had lost my appetite. Now that my appetite is back and I'm eating like I used to again, will I be able to gain back what I lost? Or will I stay the weight I am now since I am eating the same way I did before I lost the weight and maintained that weight?
Answer:
I don't think you'll stay your weight that you are now (10 lbs lighter that is) If you're eating really healthy and watching your weight than maybe you won't even gain it back. But if you do gain it back, most likely, it will be within a month. Seeing as it took you a month to lose the 10 lbs. Gluck
it should go on or come off at the same rate it gained or lost..
If you eat approximately the same calories as you did before you should be able to hold your weight. It all depends on what you eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net