Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How long until my period?

I was taken off the pill a few weeks ago, i'm wondering how long it will take to have a period, i've had the period that normally happens on my 7 pill free days, but its been a few weeks now and there's no sign of the 'real' one
Answer:
Threes no telling when it will come. Just be ready. K?
true what the person above me says.
b happy! Just b prpared, i guess.
First, it depends on how often you had your period before you started taking the pill. Then it depends on whether you have been exposed to the risk of pregnancy since you stopped the pill.
In general, if you are not pregnant, resumption of normal menses may be anywhere from4 weeks onward. If you are not pregnant and usually got regular periods before the pill, I would not be concerned, and would wait.
Be sure to use other birth control to avoid pregnancy if thatis not desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net