Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How long until I feel better?

I was diagnosed with a bladder infection on Friday. I had it for a fews days before I went to the doctor. I have body aches, pain in my left side, bladder pressure and pain, lower abdomen ache and pain and frequent urination and the feeling I need to and a bad smell when I pee. I have taken 2.5 full days of my meds (which is only 4 pills). Should I worry? Or will I feel better soon? I don't want to have a kidney infection and not know it? Please help!
Any home remedies to help as well?
Thanks!!
Answer:
Go back to your doc if your symptoms don't get any better (or worsen) in the next few days.. try not to stress about it for the time being..

... and drink plenty of water!
I know how horrible a bladder infection can be, try to work out what caused this attack so you know how to change things in the future... i did, %26 haven't had one since...
expect to feel better soon! worrying will only worsen your condition. didn't u ask your Dr. for any home remedies when u went to see him? best advice should come from the Dr. who've seen you.

stay healthy!
I left a UTI go too long without going to the doctors and developed a kidney infection. Boy do those hurt! I went to the doctors and they gave me Cipro which cleared it up pretty quick. It took a couple days for the pain and frequent urination to go away, but it helped with the infection itself. I'd give it another day or so and if it gets worse, definately call the doctor. After 2 days I would think the meds would be starting to work, but I am not a doctor or anything close so this is merely some advice. Good luck and hope you feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net