Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How long is your cycle?

mine is only 20 days
is that too short?
Answer:
there is no right answer because everyone is different. mine are anywhere from 25-35 days. I am 42 and have had it since I was 8, always been that way.
Too short sounds too long
4days
MY LAST ABOUT 5-6 DAYS
PUT WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ASK YOUR DOCTOR
I have PCOS and right now Im on Cycle Day 93, so Im sorry I dont know normal!
no a normal cycle is 20 to 27 days
I was 28 days. Now it seems like it's getting a day shorter every year. (Now I'm at 26 days.) How old are you?
presumin that you are talkin about the whole menstraul cycle, from beginnin of period to beginnin of period, not 20 days is not too short, if you want to try and make it longer, etc try the pill, it might help
are you asking how long do periods last or how often they come? 'cause mine come every 30 days and last for 7 days.
20-23 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net