Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How long should menstrual cramps last?

Should they last throughout your whole cycle, the first 1 or 2 days or just before you start your period?
Answer:
Everyone is different, I get mine for three days, but sometimes they last all through my period. But the first three days are the worst for me.
For me, they last the entire length of my period, and a couple days before. There are medicines that can help though! (thank goodness)
Oddly enough, the second day of my period was when I had the cramps.
it sometimes occurs in between the period and then it goes away. it hurts because of the shedding of the uterus lining. it does not take long. it comes on now and then during the cycle.
Mine will sometimes last throughout the entire cycle. Some ladies are lucky in the respect of mild or short lasting cramps. The rest of us are unlucky with long, hot, knife-like cramps.
Usually it's the first day but varies woman to woman, So as soon as your period starts...Rush and buy some "Midol" maximum strength
me, its the first and second day
There is nothing you can really do. That is the way your body functions. It depends on how much the uterus sheds blood per day that cause the cramping. If the brain detects that there is still unwanted blood in the uterus, regardless if it is the first or last day, it will contract so the uterus can be completely emptied of the useless blood. The only relief is to take pain medicine on the onset of pain. It helps a lot!
Only during your period. My cramps usually happen on the heavy days.
for me they only last from1-3 days after i have started my period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net