Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How long will it take for my g/f to recover after a boob job? will she be able to go on the town a week later?


Answer:
Reduction or Enlargement?

I would wait a few weeks, since one week post op she will still be swollen and still in the healing process.

Not only that, she will want to make sure her incisions will not rip open while "out on the town".

Give it a month (until her incisions FULLY close).
bed rest for approx a month at least. no she should rest at home, my friend had 1 done, and her bf had to help her sit up, lie down and dress her x
yeh... why ? dont you want her to show off her new boobs ?
Dude it takes like a month to recover...
yes, but only if wearing a sports bra, and no vigourous jiggle-making exercise for about 6 weeks!
I had my boobs done in March. I went into surgery at 8:30 AM on a Tuesday and was up walking around by 2:00 PM that afternoon. I went out with my friends that Friday night.

My arms were very weak, so I did need help opening the car door, laying down, and getting directly out of bed for about 2 weeks, but that was just because my arms were weak.

Just know ahead of time, they are not going to be really full and round and pretty for at least a few weeks, and they will not be soft right away either, but I bet you 2 will love them in a few weeks.

She will be in a sports bra for a full month, so they will have support.
Hi
6 years ago I had boob reduction I could not go out for 6 weeks, I had to wait until all the swelling went down and the wounds to heal, and not to pull the stitches, it is the same for an enlargement, you have to take painkillers and antibiotics, so you cannot do alcohol, because it will interfere with the medication it won't work and that can lead to trouble,
your girlfriend will feel very tired,she cannot wear a bra until ALL the swelling goes then she will have to be measured up for a bra that fits her properly, or maybe a good sports bra
Lots of things can go wrong in the first month,her boobs could
become inflamed, the stitches could get septic,and most of all
they will be very hot sore and heavy, her body has got to get used to this change and adapt to it,
if I were you, I would not mention going out stay in with her, cook her a lovely dinner, put flowers around, light candles
remember no alcohol get a nice fruit juice ,enjoy the nights in You can celebrate when she is well enough 6 weeks is not long
i had mine done on the friday and i was out with a normal bra on the week after ! they were still swollen and hard but hey u mite aswell show them when they are that big ! before they go down to normal size - but yeah she will be fine - she can leave her sports bra on if she chooses ! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net